Direct Care Professional (Midnights)
Sanborn Gratiot Memorial Home is looking for caring individuals to join our team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors that require a helping hand or companionship in their home!
We are seeking direct care professionals (DCP) who are passionate about providing a comfortable, safe, assisted living home to the aging community. DCPs provide 24-hour compassionate care for residents including personal services, laundry, bathing and medication administration.
Successful DCP applicants will:
- Strive to maintain a high quality of life for our residents through social activities and family involvement
- Have a genuine desire to support seniors as needed
- Always treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Have flexible availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Have an acceptable criminal record check
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
Job perks and benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company where appreciation is a priority and support is always there
Part-time positions, 16-29 hours per week, days, afternoons, weekends, and midnights.
Starting wage (commensurate with experience and education)
Download and submit applications to:
1600 Gratiot Blvd., Suite 1
Marysville, MI 48040
Fax: (810) 388-0722